Section 3: Product Page Mastery Checklist
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
In this video, I’m going to show you how to add FAQs to your website. I’m going to show you how to create questions specific to your store and your products and give you a list of common FAQs and some answers you can use for your own store.
So what is an FAQ?
FAQ stands for Frequently Asked Questions. It is a page or a section on your website where you list out the common questions your customers have and then you answer them. Why do you need to have an FAQ page or section on your Ecom store?
Well, you need it because of the following reasons:
1. It allows you to deal with your customer’s questions and OBJECTIONS before they even ask you.
2. It frees up your live chat and customer service because you can answer some customer questions before they even ask.
3. It helps establish trust and turns a looker into a buyer.
4. It shows that you really understand our customers and that you can solve their problems.
5. It serves as your automatic salesman that just answers common customer questions all day.
In this video, I show you where you can find inspiration for writing your FAQs and some tips on how to write FAQs that are unique to your brand.
I've also created a FREE FAQ Template where I outlined 15 FAQs with answers that you can use for your own store.
Get the template here 👉 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cO-jgOZuvhiiAkpUEE7yx6gBr5HsgJ-2yk5SD7l_Y5k/copy