We're Hiring: Video Editor & Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a video editor and designer to join our team. You will be responsible for editing our Youtube videos and designing our thumbnails, website pages and other brand media. We’re looking for someone with experience in media across video, graphics and audio that can be responsible for all of our brand’s media.
This position is full-time and 100% remote. You can work from anywhere!
- Editing youtube videos – we publish 1 or more videos every single week. You will be responsible for editing our Youtube videos and adding your own flair.
- Editing our course videos – we create courses for our audience and you will be responsible for editing these videos too
- Video thumbnails – you will be responsible for designing the thumbnails for our youtube videos and podcast episodes
- Website page design – you will be responsible for designing new pages for our website. This involves receiving the wireframes and turning that into an awesome design. You will also be designing any icons and illustrations that come along with this.
- Audio editing – you will be responsible for some simple audio editing for our podcast. This involves just converting our videos to audio and then adding our pre-recorded intro and outro.
- Other design tasks – you will also be responsible for designing other assets that reflect our branding. This includes sales proposals, reports, and even helping out with creating memes for our team to enjoy. You will be our go-to person for design work for our brand.
You'll get to work with:
- A team of passionate professionals that love the work we do with our content and for our customers.
- Our Youtube channel with over 9,000 subscribers, 150 videos and a supportive fan base that love the work we do. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/c/MrSamBaldwin/
- Thought leaders and creatives that want to add value to the world.
Who we're looking for:
- Someone that wants to create awesome work with their own creative flair
- Experience working with video editing and graphic design
- Fluent English and great communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-managed and can work within a remote team
- Ability to meet deadlines
Bonuses if you have:
- Experience editing Youtube videos
- Experience working in a digital agency
- Experience working in the Ecommerce industry
We’re KeyCommerce, a digital marketing agency that helps Ecommerce stores make money with paid advertising. We’re 100% remote with team members all over the world.
KeyCommerce is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
KeyCommerce is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.