Operations Manager with Profit-Share Agreement
We’re looking for an operations manager to lead our marketing agency. This is a position with a very high level of creative and strategic freedom to lead and manage our team. The position is fully remote with flexible working hours. Compensation will be a base rate with a profit share agreement on top. This means that as you grow our agency you’ll be compensated more and more.
We’re Key Commerce, a 100% remote team that helps people become successful Ecommerce store owners. We have 2-arms of our business. One where we sell courses and help store owners via our Youtube Channel. We also have our agency side (where you will be involved) where we deliver done-for-you marketing strategy management for our clients. Our Youtube content strategy is delivering consistent leads that are enabling huge growth for our agency and we need someone to lead this growth as we mature into a larger agency.
Perks of the job:
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours
- Full creative & strategic freedom over the agency to lead and implement initiatives to grow our organization
- Base salary with profit share agreement. You’ll receive a significant percentage of the monthly profit generated so your compensation grows as the agency grows
- Backed by a strong content strategy that’s delivering a consistently high quantity of leads for growth
Responsibilities of the position:
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the agency
- Allocate staff and delegate tasks to meet client project deadlines
- Oversee the proper delivery of our services to clients
- Coaching team members to improve their performance, motivation and success.
- Leading weekly huddles with our team to track progress towards organizational goals
- Hiring and onboarding new team members
- Invoicing clients for work completed
- Overseeing payroll for team members
- Manage and improve operational practices here at our agency
- Track and assess operational trends and work to consistently improve efficiencies in agency operations
- Design and implement the necessary automation of processes and systems across the agency
- Implementing new strategies and processes to grow our agency and team
- Propose and lead initiatives to improve customer experience and drive efficiencies
- 5+ years of experience in agency management and/or operations
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience