We're Hiring: Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team. You will be responsible for emailing and messaging prospects to encourage them to book sales calls with our sales team. We’re a digital marketing agency working with Ecommerce stores and we want more calls! Your goal is to follow up our leads and get them speaking to our sales team.
- Daily prospecting, emailing and following up leads with the goal of booking calls for our sales team.
- Guiding prospects through sales funnel to convert them into clients for our business.
- Identify areas of improvement and opportunity for improving the amount of calls booked for our sales team.
- Utilize CRM systems to accurately track and share progress and performance towards goals
Who we’re looking for:
- Fluent English and great communication skills
- Understanding of business language & definitions, IE customers, prospects, estimate, invoices, profit, organization
- High level of attention to detail
- Can meet deadlines and follow checklists
Bonus if you also have:
- Experience working as a Sales Development Representative
- Experience working with services business
- Experience working with the Ecommerce industry
What we offer:
- Base rate + commission structure
- 100% remote
- Flexible working hours
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Strong team player with a “can-do” attitude and passion for excellence
- Highly proficient in Google suite
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of ecommerce software and/or other web/internet applications
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and have an ongoing desire to stay current
- Ability to focus on results while working independently when given broad direction
- Ability to adapt to changing goals based on customer demands and market conditions
- Strong problem-solving skills: must be capable of accurately assessing needs, maintaining a calm, focused business demeanor, and taking quick action to resolve issues
We’re KeyCommerce, a digital marketing agency that helps Ecommerce stores make money with paid advertising. We’re 100% remote with team members all over the world.
KeyCommerce is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
KeyCommerce is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.